Our simple rules
We have a few rules that we would like for you to follow in while you are here.
- Never leave a child without supervision
- All play is on your own responsibility
- All the children must wear socks, and no shoes while playing.
- It is not allowed to bring sharp objects into the playland
- It is not allowed to bring your own food to eat
- Food and drinks must not be brought onto the playground equipment
- It is not allowed climb on the outside of the playground equipment or walk/climb up the slides.
- The area with plastic ball is reserved for children aged 0-2 years old.
- Everyone has to be considerate towards each other
The playland at Sirkus aren’t responsible for a child behavior and we therefore recommend all parents to keep a close eye on their children
Welcome to play and fun!